Our team is growing.
Web Developer – PHP/WordPress
Do you have current experience creating impressive WordPress websites? Are you a well-rounded web developer with an eye for design and attention to detail to complement your technical skills? If yes, great! We want to hear from you. Read on to see if the rest of our criteria describe you too…
A GOOP Web Developer:
- has a passion for the web and love staying up-to-date with industry trends
- can develop WordPress themes from scratch and enjoys working with the WordPress Content Management System (CMS) to build websites
- has an eye for design and attention to detail that many developers lack.
As one of our Web Developers, you will need to:
- know your HTML and CSS
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors
- be comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite
- understand and carry out cross-browser testing
- be able to meet regular deadlines while maintaining a very high calibre of work
- possess excellent communication skills
- work well as part of a dynamic team
- have a portfolio of current websites showcasing your experience with WordPress.
Send us a list of WordPress sites you’ve worked on, and let us know why you think you’d be a good fit for Team GOOP. Email your application to [email protected], attention to General Manager. Salary to be negotiated with the successful candidate, dependent on experience.
This position is based at our Newtown office and you need to be at the office every work day (Covid permitting). In other words, it’s not a job for somebody hoping to work remotely so please don’t apply unless you can front up at the office each morning.