GOOP Digital careers
GOOP Digital has a vacancy for a Junior Graphic Designer. Please read the job description below and, if you fit the bill, submit your resume.
Junior Graphic Designer
Are you an emerging graphic designer with a particular love of website design and eager to get a start in the industry? Do you love variety in your work, being busy and inspiring others? Do you want to work for one of Victoria’s leading web development companies? If you answer yes to those questions then GOOP Digital’s Junior Graphic Designer position might be exactly what you’re looking for. Read on to see if the rest of our criteria describe you and your ideal job.
A GOOP Digital Junior Graphic Designer has:
- the ability to transform clients’ concepts into attractive and functional website designs
- outstanding design skills, particularly with websites
- experience in the Adobe suite of design programs
- exceptional attention to detail
- enthusiasm for creating website designs
- enthusiasm for creating designs for social media, including profile images, cover banners and other artwork
- relevant qualifications
- the ability to work to tight and demanding deadlines
- outstanding time-management skills
- a willingness and ability to follow instructions
- the ability to work autonomously.
As one of our Graphic Designers, you will:
- work with our team to create designs that are original, user-friendly, visually engaging and reflect our clients’ brands and vocations
- create designs which clearly and easily communicate information and concepts
- inspire fellow designers with your ideas, abilities and work ethic
- help ensure our graphics work is of a consistent high standard
- juggle numerous projects at the same time and meet strict deadlines.
Email your application, resume and portfolio to infogoop.com.au, attention to Bruce Lawson, General Manager, and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit for Team GOOP Digital.
Salary to be negotiated with the successful candidate, but please be aware this is a junior position.
NOTE: This position is based at our Newtown office and you need to be at the office every work day. In other words, it’s not a job for somebody hoping to work remotely so please don’t apply unless you can front up at the office each morning.
At GOOP Digital we are:
- A leading provider of online marketing and website solutions for small businesses for more than seven years
- Known for our strong ongoing client relationships and support
- Proud to focus on small to medium-size businesses in regional areas across Australia
- Results-focused, with the SEO knowledge to build websites that work
- Very serious about what we do, with an expectation for high-quality work and efficiency from everyone – no matter their position or role
- Nice people (in case the previous point sounded a little fierce, because we really are nice!)
- A small business growing steadily and looking for the right people to help us grow even more, and grow with us too
- Based in the Geelong suburb of Newtown.