Planning and consulting
- Comprehensive keyword analysis
- Domain name registration
- Website Design†
- Website marketing
- Website hosting
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - individual pages
- Website Optimisation
- Google XML sitemap preparation and submission
- Google analytics
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Form 'submission' development
- Google Places listing
- Google rank tracking reporting
- Blog integration (blog planning, blog writing and posting)
- Social Media marketing
- Ecommerce (shopping cart) facilities
- E Newsletters
- Membership subscription
GOOP can provide you with an Icon based phone friendly mobile website. When a customer is using a mobile device attempting to visit your website the website automatically recognizes a mobile friendly site and redirects them to your mobile browser friendly website.
The icons include some of the following calls to action;
- Full website
- Call us
- Find us (Mapping)
- Opening hours
- Booking Requests
Social media customisation
Social Media customised account set up - Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Trip Advisor, Pinterest, Instagram, You Tube, Hootsuite and others as required.
Depending on your business's specific requirements this may†include:
- Graphics created to 'brand' your business pages
- Posting/tweeting/pinning/monitoring on behalf of the client
- Tutorials/one-on-one consultation - on how to use, manage and best utilise social media, review your current social media set up
- Facebook advertising, competitions - advice on how to set up or we can run these for you
- Facebook apps and tabs
- GOOP newsletters - access to advice and tips from GOOP on social media trends and developments
GOOP can help your business get an electronic newsletter up and running. We can advise on mail programs, assist with setting up the program, install this on a GOOP website, create artwork to customise your mail header and write newsletter content.
Digital marketing strategy
We believe in a holistic approach to your digital marketing. This should start with you identifying 'what do you want to achieve?' You can then build a strategy that is right for you. GOOP can help you do this. Identifying who your customers are and where they are is a critical first step. Your digital strategy should primarily start with your website. You can then build your content management strategy around your website and complement it with a blog that is embedded in your website, e-newsletter and social media.
GOOP, a website and social media marketing business in Geelong, can help develop your digital marketing strategy; you can then take it away for implementation. Of course, GOOP can also help with execution and implementation of the plan. It should be fluid, it should be evolving, it should be able to move with your objectives and your audience. We have the expertise and experience to help make this happen.
Please contact us to talk about your website or digital marketing development needs.