Why Choose GOOP?
- Small to medium business focused
- We build strong ongoing client relationships
- Digital marketing specialists
- Outstanding customer service
- 15 years online and marketing experience
- Complete online service provider
- Results focused
GOOP is a small business that has been running for 5 years and has since become a leading provider of online maketing and website solutions for small businesses in Australia.
We build websites for small business, provide advice on SEO and provide digital marketing solutions which include social media set up, planning and management. GOOP follows a rigid build and development cycle based around a proven formula for successfully deploying websites that work. Building a website is easy; getting it to work is something else, the same goes for your digital strategy.
GOOP’s business model is also focused on forming a long term relationship with businesses to assist with the ongoing development of your overall digital marketing strategy and assist with identifying ongoing online marketing opportunities to achieve your marketing objectives and goals.
We are an exceptionally experienced team with senior media, management and marketing backgrounds. We are professional, practical and passionate about what we do to assist small to medium businesses and do not compromise our service level to ensure for the best results for our clients, who typically have small budgets. We value our experience and expertise when it comes to digital marketing and trust you will benefit greatly from our combined credentials.
Our company incorporates a team including;
- web developers
- web designers
- copy writers
- graphic designers
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and
- marketing consultants
GOOP is a Geelong based business with nearly 500 website clients Australia wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Tasmania, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, 1770, The Sunshine Coast QLD and all over Victoria (Geelong, Barwon Heads, Torquay, Aireys Inlet, Horhsam, Bendigo, Ballarat).
About Karl Morris
Karl Morris is the founder of GOOP and has over 15 years experience working in media and online.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - B.Bus (Acc)
- Masters of Arts (Virtual Communications) - MAVC
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors - GAICD
Whilst working at Sensis (Yellow Pages) for almost 5 years he saw a gap in the market for small businesses as:
- many small businesses rely soley on Yellow Pages for advertising
- Yellow Pages had very limited geographical reach
- Yellow Pages is financially unviable for many small businesses
- search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo) usage continues to increase
- corresponding decrease of print usage
- many websites are basically useless, not visible to search engines - a waste of money
Karl established GOOP to provide web development services to small businesses that at the time were not available. Karl has developed a proven model for success, strong client relationships and products that are good value for money that are key principles of success for GOOP.
Connect with Karl via Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/karlmorris
About Jo Manderson
Jo Manderson (B. Bus Marketing) is an experienced senior marketing professional with a career spanning 15 years in corporate services businesses (ANZ and Sensis). Jo's expertise is in marketing communications and brand strategy. Jo heads up the marketing business at GOOP where she applies traditional marketing practice across new digital mediums such as blogs, enewsletters and social media, in conjunction with the websites GOOP develops for clients. We provide digital marketing services for small businesses as well as assisting with brand development, brand strategy, brand identity development, marketing planning and execution.
YOU DON'T NEED A WEBSITE, YOU NEED CUSTOMERS